Khenchen Pema Sherab 堪千貝瑪謝饒
堪千貝瑪謝饒（Khenchen Pema Sherab），寧瑪傳承中最長老的堪布之一，（白玉）南卓林寺三大堪布之一。
Khenpo Pema Sherab was born in 1936, at Riphu, in the Dergé region of Eastern Tibet. He started to study at the age of eight, learning to read and write Tibetan with his uncle, Lama Chözang, while he was herding cattle. At fourteen, he went to Lhasa and studied under masters and scholars of all schools of Tibetan Buddhism. In 1953 he received ordination from Shechen Kongtrul Rinpoche. In Lhasa, he also met Kyabjé Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche and served as his attendant for about ten years, fleeing with him to Bhutan and then India in 1959. Over the years, he received many teachings from him, including the Guhyagarbha Tantra, and Longchenpa’s Treasury of Pith Instructions. During the 1950s he also stayed for long periods at Nenang Monastery and Tshurphu, the monastery of the Karmapas, which at that time was home to many great Kagyü masters who had escaped from the troubles in East Tibet. While on pilgrimage in Central Tibet, he met Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö at Tsering Jong, the seat of Jikmé Lingpa. While in India, he also studied with Kyabjé Dudjom Rinpoche and Khenpo Tsöndrü.
堪布貝瑪謝饒於1936年出生在西藏東部德格地區的里普（Riphu）。自八歲起，在牧牛的同時，他向叔叔秋彰喇嘛（Lama Chözang）學習讀寫藏文。十四歲到拉薩，從學於藏傳佛教各派的大師和學者。1953年由雪謙康楚仁波切（Shechen Kongtrul Rinpoche）領受（僧）戒。在拉薩，他也遇到怙主頂果欽哲仁波切，擔任其侍者約十年，1959年偕同流亡至不丹和印度。他從頂果欽哲仁波切領受許多教法，包含（幻化網）《秘密藏續》和龍欽巴的《竅訣寶藏論》等等。於1950年代，就如同許多躲避東藏混亂局勢的噶舉派大師一樣，他在噶瑪巴的涅南寺和楚布寺待了一段時間。前往中藏（衛藏）朝聖時，他曾在吉美林巴的駐錫地澤仁炯，遇到蔣揚欽哲確吉羅卓。而在印度，他則跟隨了怙主敦珠仁波切（Kyabjé Dudjom Rinpoche，較為接近的音譯應為「督炯」─摧魔之意，此處沿用通譯「敦珠」─意為事業有成）及堪布聰卓（Khenpo Tsöndrü）學習。
In 1968, at the request of Kyabjé Penor Rinpoche he went to Namdroling Monastery to teach. Though the shedra was not yet established at that time, Khen Rinpoche taught the monks for several years. The shedra was finally established in 1978 and from then until 2003, for 25 years, Khenpo Pema Sherab taught there tirelessly while also managing the institution.
1968年，他接受怙主貝諾仁波切（Kyabjé Penor Rinpoche）的邀請，前往南卓林任教。雖然當時佛學院尚未完工，堪仁波切仍然為僧眾教導了若干年。佛學院最後於1978年正式成立，此後直到2003年，堪布貝瑪謝饒始終孜孜不倦地教導，同時擔任寺院管理要職。
- dge ba'i bshes gnyen chen po thub bstan brtson 'grus phun tshogs kyi rnam thar bdud rtsi'i zegs ma, Namdroling, 1987
- Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche, Brilliant Moon, Shambhala, 2008, Chapter 15. Fleeing over the Mountains by Khenpo Pema Sherab.
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- Rigpa Shedra, 27th December 2008, see internal links below.
- Lerab Ling, Thirty Pieces of Advice from the Heart, 23-24 August 2009, available for download here.
- Rigpa Shedra West 2010, Beacon of Certainty, 26 May-5 June 2010.
- Lerab Ling, September 2012: the first two chapters of the Yönten Dzö.
- Lerab Ling, 2013: continuation of the Yönten Dzö
- Lerab Ling, 17 to 25 May 2014: continuation of the Yönten Dzö
- Lerab Ling, 25 May to 2 June 2015: continuation of the Yönten Dzö
- An oral teaching given to Rigpa shedra students in December 2008
- Teachings on Longchenpa's Advice from the Heart. Lerab Ling, August 2009.
""Decode Wiki"" hereby provides the Chinese translation of certain contents from ""Rigpa Wiki"" with permission for all readers and free of charge, however, does not serve as its official translation. Suggestions and corrections are highly appreciated.