Khangsar Tenpé Wangchuk 康薩天佩旺秋
Khangsar Tenpé Wangchuk (Tib. ཁང་སར་བསྟན་པའི་དབང་ཕྱུག་, Wyl. khang sar bstan pa'i dbang phyug) aka Tulku Tenpo (1938-2014)
Khangsar Tenpé Wangchuk was born amidst miraculous signs in Akyong Khangsar in Golok at dawn on January 1st 1938. The time of his birth was marked by the conjunction of 'four tigers': he was born in the Earth Tiger year, in the tiger month, on the tiger day, and at dawn, which is the time of the tiger. He was soon recognized as the incarnation of Payak Önpo Rigdzin Dorje, who was an emanation of Yudra Nyingpo, one of Guru Rinpoche's twenty-five disciples.
1938年1月1日破曉時分，康薩天佩旺秋（Khangsar Tenpé Wangchuk）在充滿神妙徵兆的情況下誕生於果洛地區的阿瓊康薩。他出生的時間點具有「四虎」的意涵：地虎年、虎月、虎日，並且是在黎明――這是虎時。他很快就被認證為巴雅昂波仁增多傑（Payak Önpo Rigdzin Dorje）的轉世，而巴雅昂波仁增多傑則為蓮師二十五大弟子之一玉札寧波（Yudra Nyingpo）的一個化現。
He studied with Palyul Choktrul Jampal Gyepe Dorje, Akyong Tokden Rinpoche Lodrö Gyatso and other masters, gaining profound levels of realization, so that he met deities in visions and received prophecies from them, and his understanding of the sutras and tantras expanded to became limitlessly vast. He revealed both earth and mind termas. Some of them he even unearthed in public, before crowds of people. Khenpo Jikmé Phuntsok declared him to be a great bodhisattva who had reached the more advanced stages (bhumis).
他跟隨白玉秋竹蔣巴傑貝多傑（Choktrul Jampal Gyepe Dorje）、阿瓊多登仁波切羅卓嘉措（Akyong Tokden Rinpoche Lodrö Gyatso）等大師學習，獲得甚深的了證，因而在淨相中親見本尊並獲得本尊授記，能夠無限廣博地通達經續二部。他取出了地伏藏和心意伏藏，其中有些還是在擁擠人群的眾目睽睽之下而從地下取出。堪布晉美彭措（Khenpo Jikmé Phuntsok）曾宣告他是一位偉大的菩薩，已臻於較為高階的修證次第（菩薩果位）。
He established both Khangsar Taklung Monastery and Payak Monastery.
他建立了兩所寺院：康薩達隆寺（Khangsar Taklung Monastery）和巴雅寺（Payak Monastery）。
He passed away at 6pm on April 13th, 2014. His final words of advice to his disciples were:
- Compassion for sentient beings,
- Respect for cause and effect,
- Devotion for the Three Jewels,
- Taking to heart for the pith instructions,
- Love for Dharma friends,
- And for the ordained sangha in particular, let there be harmony, perfect observance of the vows, and service of the teachings--
- Please, never forget this advice.
- sems can la snying rje/ rgyu 'bras la yid ches/ mchog gsum la dad pa/ man ngag la nyams len/ mched grogs la brtse gdung/ khyad par dge 'dun pa'i sde zhig yin na thugs mthun khrims gtsang dang bstan pa la zhabs zhu byed rgyu ni nam yang thugs nas mi brjed rogs/
- Morten Østensen, In the Presence of the Dharmakaya: Dzogchen Practice According to Khangsar Tenpe Wangchug’s Notes on Dza Paltrul’s Extraordinary Teaching of the Wise and Glorious King (mkhas pa shri rgyal po’i khyad chos). M.A. thesis, 2008
""Decode Wiki"" hereby provides the Chinese translation of certain contents from ""Rigpa Wiki"" with permission for all readers and free of charge, however, does not serve as its official translation. Suggestions and corrections are highly appreciated.