Four chokshyaks 四全放（大圓滿立斷竅訣：身如山全放、眼如海全放、行為自解全放、覺性任運全放）（另譯「四直定」：見量如山直定，修量如海直定，行量顯現直定，果量覺性直定）
- “View, like a mountain, leave it as-it-is.
- Meditation, like an ocean: leave it as-it-is.
- Action, appearances: leave them as they are.
- Fruition, unaltered: leave it as-it-is.”
The last one is sometimes given as “Fruition, rigpa: leave it as it is.”
- fourfold freely resting (Erik Pema Kunsang)
- four methods of settling imperturbably (Richard Barron/Lama Chökyi Nyima)
- four modes of placement (Light of Berotsana)
- four states of imperturbable rest (Glossary from Dzogchen, by HHDL)
- four ways of leaving things in their natural simplicity (Glossary from Dzogchen, by HHDL)