Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche 竹慶本樂仁波切
Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche (རྫོགས་ཆེན་དཔོན་སློབ་, Wyl. rdzogs chen dpon slob) Karma Sungrap Ngedön Tenpa Gyaltsen — the seventh incarnation of Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche was born at Rumtek Monastery in Sikkim, in 1965, and was immediately recognised by His Holiness the Sixteenth Gyalwa Karmapa. He has studied at Columbia University in New York and is fluent in English. Rinpoche has been travelling and teaching in the West since 1980, when he toured with His Holiness Karmapa. Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche is known for the lucidity of his teachings, and his sharp intellect and humour.
竹慶本樂仁波切 (Wyl. rdzogs chen dpon slob) 噶瑪•桑嘎•涅東•丹巴•嘉辰 (Karma Sungrap Ngedön Tenpa Gyaltsen) ——1965年降生於印度錫金的隆德寺 (Rumtek Monastery)，隨即由第十六世噶瑪巴 (Gyalwa Karmapa) 法王認證為竹慶本樂仁波切的第七任轉世。仁波切曾就讀於紐約哥倫比亞大學，熟稔英文 。他自1980年跟隨法王噶瑪巴行旅至西方起，便開始參訪西方各地並於此廣揚佛法。仁波切以其犀利的智慧、幽默、教法清晰而聞名。
Visits to Rigpa Centres
- Lerab Ling, August 1994
- Teachings on 'The Heart of Mahamudra and Dzogchen'. These teachings are published in Wild Awakening.
- Paris, 27 October 1994
- Lerab Ling, 29-31 October 1994
- Rigpa London, 5-13 November 1994.
- Munich, 19-20 November 1994
- Teachings on 'The View of Reality in Tibetan Buddhism'
- Munich, 18-19 November 1994
- Kirchheim Retreat 1998-1999
- Lerab Ling, August 2002
- Lerab Ling, 9-11 September 2011, 'Wild Awakening: The Heart of Mahamudra and Dzogchen'
- Paris, 21-23 September 2012
- Rebel Buddha (Boston: Shambhala, 2010)
- Great Perfection: Outer and Inner Preliminaries, Introduction (Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2007)
- Mind Beyond Death (Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2006)
- Penetrating Wisdom: The Aspiration of Samantabhadra, (Ithaca: Snow Lion Publications, 2006)
- Wild Awakening: The Heart of Mahamudra & Dzogchen (Boston: Shambhala, 2004)
- Profound View, Fearless Path: The Bodhisattva Vow (Siddhi Publications, 2000)
- Turning Towards Liberation, The Four Reminders (Siddhi Publications, 2000)
- Entering the Path (Siddhi Publications, 2000)
""Decode Wiki"" hereby provides the Chinese translation of certain contents from ""Rigpa Wiki"" with permission for all readers and free of charge, however, does not serve as its official translation. Suggestions and corrections are highly appreciated.