Lineage Prayer from the Longchen Nyingtik Ngöndro Guru Yoga 龍欽寧體前行法上師瑜伽傳承祈願文
In the heavenly realm, free from all dimensions and extremes,
To you I pray: Show me the way to make my mind free!
Padmasambhava, sole ornament of this world of ours,
To you I pray: Grant me fruition and liberation!
Supreme among emanations, Mingyur Namkhé Dorje;
Son of the buddhas, Shenpen Thaye;
To you I pray: Show me my true nature, my original face!
Patrul Rinpoche, Orgyen Jikme Chökyi Wangpo;
Lord of siddhas, Padma Vajra;
Padmasambhava himself, great Khyentse Wangpo;
To you I pray: Grant me siddhis, ordinary and supreme!
Omniscient Jikme Tenpe Nyima;
Embodiment of all sources of refuge, Chökyi Lodrö;
To you I pray: Bless my mind, inspire my understanding!
- Extract from the beginning of the Guru Yoga section of the Longchen Nyingtik Ngöndro.
- Dodrupchen Jikme Trinle Özer
- The following verses were added in later times to document the specific continuation of this lineage. They can differ reflecting other lineage transmissions. See Tulku Thondup: Masters of Meditation and Miracles, p. 333 for lineage trees of the Longchen Nyingtik up to present days.
- Gyalsé Shenpen Tayé
- Khenpo Pema Vajra
- Adzom Drukpa Drodul Pawo Dorje
- Jamyang Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö