Vidyadhara with power over life 無死持明 / 壽自在持明
Vidyadhara with power over life (Tib. tsewang rigdzin; Wyl. tshe dbang rig 'dzin) — one of the four vidyadhara levels. This stage is reached after not only the practitioner's mind has matured into the dharmakaya, but one also gains the power to purify the ordinary body and transform it into a subtle body, which is immortal.
- holder of intrinsic awareness with power over longevity
- immortal vidyadhara (Light of Berotsana)
- knowledge holder with power over longevity
- knowledge-holder who has control over life (Tulku Thondup)
- vidyadhara level of immortal Life