(重新導向自 Merit)跳至導覽 跳至搜尋
Sogyal Rinpoche says:
- Merit is the positive power and benefit, the peace and happiness that radiate from your practice.
Mingyur Rinpoche says:
- Merit is connected with the power of interdependence. Each phenomenon has its own characteristics and power. Interdependence has outer and inner power. The inner power is dependent on the mind. It can be either negative or positive. The positive is what we call merit. The negative, which is a cause of suffering, is non-virtue. Merit is the same as virtue.
- merit tending to happiness (bsod nams tsam po pa or bsod nams cha mthun)
- merit tending to liberation (thar pa cha mthun)
Teachings Given to the Rigpa Sangha
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, page 61.