Khenpo Petse Rinpoche 堪布貝策仁波切
Khenpo Petsé Rinpoche (Wyl. mkhan po pad tshe rin po che), Khenchen Pema Tsewang (mkhan chen pad+ma tshe dbang), or Khen Rinpoche Pema Tsewang Lhundrup (mkhan rin po che pad+ma tshe dbang lhun grub) (1931-2002) was one of the great scholars of the Nyingma tradition in recent times. Having studied at Pugong Monastery, he graduated from Jangar, Dzachukha, in eastern Tibet, where he studied all thirteen of the Great Indian Treatises. A scholar of Madhyamika philosophy, Khenchen Pema Tsewang studied with the famous Nyingma master Tulku Drukbu who was regarded as the reincarnation of Mipham Rinpoche, and went on to receive the highest Dzogchen teachings from Adzom Gyalse Rinpoche.
堪布貝策仁波切（Khenpo Petsé Rinpoche），或稱為堪千貝瑪策旺（Khenchen Pema Tsewang），或稱為堪仁波切貝瑪策旺倫珠（Khen Rinpoche Pema Tsewang Lhundrup；1931-2002），是寧瑪傳承近期的大學者之一。他曾經在普公寺（Pugong Monastery）學習，後來畢業於東藏曲卡（Dzachukha）的江格爾寺（Jangar）；他在此寺研習所有印度的十三部大論。堪千貝瑪策旺作為一位中觀派的學者，曾經師從米滂仁波切的轉世祖古卓卜（Tulku Drukbu）這位著名的寧瑪派大師，並從阿宗賈瑟仁波切（Adzom Gyalse Rinpoche）獲得最高階的大圓滿教法。
At the end of the Cultural Revolution, he was invited to the Dzogchen Shri Singha Buddhist College in Sechuan Province, where, after a period of training, he became Head Khenpo. He also established a shedra at his own Pugong Monastery. Many of the monks at Pugong Monastery follow the Kagyüpa tradition. Over 200 monks at the Pugong Monastery receive full training in the Nyingma tradition. Khenchen Pema Tsewang regularly visited Shechen Monastery, where he gave teachings as part of the annual summer retreat for the monks.
文化大革命一結束，他便被邀請到四川省的大圓滿師利星哈佛學院（Dzogchen Shri Singha Buddhist College），經過一段時間的訓練，成為上首堪布。他還在自己的普公寺（Pugong Monastery）建立一所佛學院。普公寺的僧侶大多遵循噶舉派的傳統，有兩百多名僧人得到完整的寧瑪傳承教法。堪千會定期造訪雪謙寺，並傳授教法，此乃每年僧眾結夏安居的課程之一。
He was invited to teach at the Tibetan Buddhist College in Bejing, established by the previous Panchen Lama, where teachings from all four schools of Tibetan Buddhism are given and many Rinpoches are trained.
Khenchen Pema Tsewang was not only widely respected as one of the most learned scholars of Buddhist philosophy, but also as someone who embodied the qualities and way of life of a true bodhisattva.
Visits to Rigpa Centres
- 16-17 March, London, 'The Thirty-Seven Practices of the Bodhisattvas'
- 24 March, London, Longchen Nyingtik Ngöndro
- 2 April 1996, Millfield, UK
- 10-14 September, London teachings on "The Essence of Sutra and Tantra"
- 3-5 October, Munich, teachings on the Bodhicharyavatara and Rigdzin Düpa empowerment
- 7-8 October, Munich teachings
- 9-12 October, L'Orangeraie, Paris, teachings on the Bodhicharyavatara
- 17-19 October, Amsterdam teachings
- 21-26 October, New York teachings with Sogyal Rinpoche
- 3-7 December, Konocti Harbour/Clear Lake
- 13-29 August, Lerab Ling, Manjushri empowerment and teachings on the Guhyagarbha Tantra
""Decode Wiki"" hereby provides the Chinese translation of certain contents from ""Rigpa Wiki"" with permission for all readers and free of charge, however, does not serve as its official translation. Suggestions and corrections are highly appreciated.